2/24/2011

CP+B Update

Life is quite hectic but fulfilling for me at the moment. Crispin Porter + Bogusky currently has me working solely on B-cycle, a bike-sharing program that seeks to redefine city transportation. My role includes composing marketing strategy, communicating with partner organizations, managing creative teams and coordinating B-cycle's digital presence. Next spring, we're launching 500 bikes and 50 kiosks in Denver which will be the largest bike sharing system in America. Find out more at bcycle.com.
I'm also applying to the MBA programs listed to the right which requires a significant amount of time. Nonetheless, the process is very rewarding for the self-reflection that it requires. I'm terribly excited to see where the next step in life brings me.
During my free time, I'm trying to stay fit in Colorado through biking and climbing. Unfortunately, my favorite exercise partner, pictured here, fractured her fibula in a recent climbing fall. Sonja will be in a boot for 4-6 weeks but will certainly be ready for more adventures come 2010.
Tomorrow is opening day at our local ski area. I won't make it out tomorrow but am already dreaming of the powder days. Let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment